Events Setup Crew Members
Church & State Wines in Victoria is a very popular venue for weddings and events, which range between 30 and 300 guests. We are looking for two reliable individuals to do setup prior to each event. Setup typically takes 2-3 hours depending on the size of the event. Currently, between April-September there are approximately 50 events requiring setup, with the majority of events Friday-Sunday – this number will increase as we receive new bookings. There is an element of design and creativity to this position, therefore the appropriate applicant must have an eye for aesthetics as well as spatial awareness.
– Organizing tables and chairs according to a predetermined layout
– Setting out table linens
– Preparing place settings
– Assuring the setup is aesthetically pleasing and is executed according to the event plan
– Other duties assigned
– Possess professional appearance and demeanor
– Able to take direction and display intuition and common sense
– Flexibility and the ability to manage constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
– Must be able to work weekends and flexible schedules
– Must be able to meet physical needs of the position including the ability to lift approximately 40 lbs
Please reply to email@example.com with resumé and cover letter. Potential candidates will be contacted by phone.